This post will tell you about Email Forwarding on Yahoo! Mail. If you are using more than one email accounts, then you would like to get all your incoming messages regrouped to a single email account. For this, Yahoo! Mail provides the Email Forwarding feature. It enables the user to forward the incoming messages from another email account to a particular email account. This procedure will tell you how to configure email forwarding on your email account.
1. Click on the ‘gear icon’ given on the top right corner. And go to the ‘More Settings Email’.
2. Go to the ‘Managing your account’ section and click on ‘Forwarding emails’.
3. Check the box given next to ‘Forward your email to another email account’.
4. Enter the email address where you want your messages to be forwarded to.
5. Click on save to save the settings.
1. Open the ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’.
2. Click on ‘Add a forwarding address’.
3. Enter the email address where you want your emails to be forwarded to.
4. Click on ‘Next’.
1. Go to options>Yahoo Mail
2. Go to the ‘Managing e-mail’ menu and click on ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAP’.
3. Click on ‘Add a forwarding address’.
4. Enter the email address of your master account and click ‘Next’.
5. Check your inbox for the email with the confirmation code on your given address.