If you have to spend most of the time looking for an email on Yahoo! mail, then you should know some more about dynamic date separators in Yahoo! mail. Yahoo! sorts out your emails according to the date, so you can see them separated by blocks of time so that you can easily scan them as and when required. Dynamic Date Separators in Yahoo! Mail segregates your emails based on the time they were received at. The header will be set according to the time of the week, month or the year. Here are some sample headers you can see on Yahoo! mail.
1. Days of the week: you’ll see the headers like ‘Today’ or ‘Yesterday’. You can also see an individual day like ‘Sunday’.
2. Last week: this will include all those emails you received before Sunday.
3. Earlier in (Month name): this will include the emails you received at the beginning of the ongoing month and the ones which don’t fall under the above 2 lists.
4. Previous Months: the emails you received during the last five months will be segregated by each month.
5. Earlier in Year: this will include the emails you received earlier in the ongoing year and the ones who don’t fall under the above 4 categories.
6. Previous Years: the emails older than one year are included in this list.
I-am-not-getting-access-to-my- Yahoo-Email-account-and-Yahoo- Messenger-What-should-I-do-to- get-access-to-my-Yahoo-ac