If you want to know how to configure Yahoo! and other accounts to your iPad, then you’re at the right place. If you’re using an iPad, you know that there is a pre-loaded mail application on your iPad. You can handle your multiple email accounts through this single application. You just need to configure your email account with the mail app. So here are the steps to configure Yahoo! and other accounts on your iPad.
1. On your home screen, go to the Mail application.
2. Go to the ‘Settings’ and then to ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
3. Click on ‘Add Account’.
4. From the list, select your email service provider.
5. Enter your login information in the required fields. Click on ‘Next’.
6. If your data is correct, then you will be able to access your mailbox through the mail application.